We will camp and gather on the track a hundred yards west of the Stones the night before (bring more firewood) until English Heriticage open their gates. The track will probably be closed if and when its full, then parking be provided at their Visitor Centre with a brisk walk to the Stones (or bus ride for the disabled). Again there will be no toilets for overnight stayers despite repeated requests from the people. But dont dig holes in the archeologically sensitive ground – bring a plastic bag.
- June Solstice opening will be the evening of Monday 20th June 2016 and Sunrise on Tuesday 21st June – but beware English Heriticage are discussing charging for car parking and banning alcohol, as well as body searches on entry..
- September Equinox opening will probably be the morning of September 23rd 2016
- Stonehenge Festival Campaign
- Facebook Stonehenge Campaign
- Facebook Stonehenge Free Festival Campaign
- Facebook Open Access to Stonehenge