English Heriticage will be opening their carpark and gates to our Stones at 7pm on Thursday 20th June 2019
See Stonehenge Festival Campaign’s June 2019 Newsletter
Summer Solstice Celebrations 19- 21 June 2018 – click for poster download
Welcome to the new 2014 Stonehenge Campaign blog/website. (1995-2013 pages are archived)
- FACEBOOK GROUPS:
- OATS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hengeoats/?fref=ts Open Access to Stonehenge
- Stonehenge Featival Campaign: https://www.facebook.com/groups/stonehenge2012music/
- h19.00 Friday 20 June 2014 Car Park and Stonehenge gates open for Summer Solstice Celebrations
- h08.00 Saturday 21 June Stones closed
- h12.00 Carpark closed
- There will be buses from Salisbury, or walk, or cycle!
(Help with wordpress is at:
2 thoughts on “Home”
STONEHENGE FESTIVAL CAMPAIGN – SUMMER SOLSTICE NEWSLETTER IMMINENT – BEANFIELD 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION * ALSO PRESS RELEASE .. ‘STONEHENGE – A CELEBRATION’ C.D RELEASE http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/15/150409e.shtml – ALL PROFITS & PROPHETS GO TO STONEHENGE FREE FESTI-FUND/CAMPAIGN
I maintained the A303 past “the Stones” for ten years. I submitted a viable solution to a tunnel to Highways England which I think would hide the Stones from the 303 and save the government a million ££££££s. Basically it is a side hill cut well to the south of the Stones using the natural contours of the land. You can talk to me on: 01264749628.